frogfarmasked me (and a bunch of other peoople) to list my five favourite fics out of the ones I've written myself, on the basis that therere's nothing wrong with being pleased with your own work sometimes.
Of course, choosing just five turned out to be really, really hard. It kind of depends what mood I'm in and which way the wind is blowing. But in the end I went for five that represent different facets of my writing.
Finally, in the spirit of an old meme BGF and I cooked up: the titles, in order, are:
1. A quotation from Melville's 'Moby Dick' (or Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan, if you prefer).
2. A riff on the saying "May to December" about a relationship between two mismatched people.
3. A combination of Hotblack Desiato's tax status from 'Hitchhikers' and the movie 'Legally Blonde'.
4. A quotation from Amy in the episode 'The Killer In Me'.
5. Grammatical terms chosen for their double meaning in terms of the story. :-)